Re: MaxWedge race questions!

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get?
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadfzUbOyW3Na/DiscoverCard

rules are rules, alot of nicer originals have the
cut-off in the taillight assy, as opposed to a hole.
most nhra tracks will not let you run without the
switch

tom
65 satellite

WC43613@xxxxxxx wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadeMlbOgXg2a/ProductTestPanel

Have any of you guys that have MaxWedge cars taken it to the strip to get
some time slips on it? Either original or clones.
What kind of tech did you have to go through?
Did they hassle you about not having an electric cutoff switch if you have
the battery in the trunk? Even if you have a manual fuel pump? (I'll be damned
if I'll drill a hole in the back of my car just to satisfy tech.)
Did only the aluminum front end cars have the battery in the trunk or did
all MaxWedge cars have them located there?
What about having two return springs on the carbs? The factory ones didn't
have them.
And what about the console shifter? There is no reverse lockout on the stock
ones.
Give me your input here. I plan on taking my car to the strip after it gets
warm again just to see what it will turn.
And I don't have the same carbs as the factory ones and I'm running Mickey
Thompson ET drag street tires that are supposed to be legal for the street.
Would my car be considered stock?

Thanks for your input,
Bill C.

[AD removed for archives]
Looking for someone? Need a background check?
Investigate anyone, anywhere with Web Detective.
Lifetime access only $29.95. Start searching now!
caadfAcbOgXg2f/Web Detective

----