From: WC43613@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How to race a street driven max wedge. Follow up!
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:41:06 EST

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadeMmbWhUHTa/Amazing Computer

I don't plan on telling the tech guys how fast I think the car will go. I
think I'll tell them, "probably in the 14's."
If the car doesn't run at least a 10:99, I'll be pissed.
With all that's in the motor, (493 cubes), and the gear and tires I'm
running, I will be depressed if it doesn't go that fast. Of course, I'm always
optimistic but usually wrong.
That's why I'll probably only get one run and then have them tell me to go
home. May have to borrow a helmet too. My old one isn't legal it seems, even
though it looks brand new.

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caadeMpbWhUHTf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep! caadeMobOyW3Nf/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.