Re: my 62 survivor

You go Kim, I'll tell my parents to stop by ;-)

I know what you mean.  My car is a total survivor.  The only thing
that wasn't original was the carb and the battery.  It had the plugs,
wires, everything still on there.  Dunno about the tires.  The inside
is perfect.  Where did I find it?  Sitting for the last 25 years in
someone's garage.  Driven less than 2000 miles since 1980.  Excluding
you seems lame, there aren't enough survivors to begin with.

MJ