From: Breisabutt@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:23:07 EST
Subject: my 62 survivor

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to start your free trial today.
caadfBNb7dM2ha/Nexiderm

Thank for the feedback I'm getting, its helping me a lot.

On my 62 Dart- paint, Trans, drive train, engine, interior,
dash(instrument,radio,speaker plate,knobs,etc.), chrome/trim. lights
Replaced Carpet, When I got the car it had the original rubber floor  mats
but they were so dry and brittle they broke apart, I could not save  them. same
goes for the headliner dry, torn progressively got worse had  to be replaced.
Also replaced Battery,hoses, plugs wires,  distributor cap . oil cap. That's
it.

without naming names the show coordinators are the ones who put the big
spring show on here in Southern California who are advertising a survivor
display. I called to get information about the display, I  never got a  return
call,
then found out through the Mopar grapevine that my car had been  turned
down..... Not  enough of a survivor. I acknowledge that  there are some real
nice
original cars out there that have been  kept in a time warp but doesn't the
definition of survivor mean beating the odds  against the normal wear and tear
that most cars haven't been able to do.
As you can tell I'm a little riled. Sorry. If anyone happens to be  going to
this particular show when you see my 4 door black Dart stop by and say  hi
cause I plan to have my own little display.

Kim and her little black Dart

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
caadeMkb7dM2hf/Consumer Research

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caadeMpbOyW3Nf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

bOyW3N.