Re: Mopar snobs (was my 62 survivor)

Jeff, Amen to that.  People constantly ask me why I'm even spending
money on a 6 cyl.  I love my 62 Lancer, and while I'd prefer something
like a 64 dart vert, that's just my need to have open air space coming
through.  Yes its only a six, but its a fun car.  How many are there
out there with 34k miles on in it and looking pretty darn nice?  Not
too many!

Kim when I come back to the CA we'll have a 62 "oddity" convention.

I will say that despite the number of V8 folks on this list, you all
have been MORE than helpful on any of my /6 questions.  I'm learning a
lot and enjoying it at the same time.

Thanks!

Menko

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:55:33 -0500, Jeff <Acuda4me@xxxxxxx> wrote:
but if answered at all a question about a slant six would get you "why
don't you get a real car?" if any.