Re: distributors

I pulled the distributor and disabled the vacuum advance and JB welded the wobbly vacuum advance plate to the breaker plate. turns out the mechanical advance
is the adjustable type, with a torks screw in each slot mechenism, the springs look pretty light weight and are pink if that means any thing? So my next question is
what should I set my timing at when I stick it back in and put the timing light on it?
thanks again for any help
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>