Re: distributors

one or more thing, when I tried adjusting the vacuum pod with the allen wrench it seemed to loosen up the movement of the advance arm? but when I put the cap back on and fire
it up to check the timing there's no change? and when I shut it down and pull the cap off ... it seems the arm is stuck again? I guess it's safe to assume the vacuum pod is wasted?
so, it's time for a new distributor? or turn this one into the none vacuum style distributor- by welding up one of the slots partially in the advance plate maybe 1/3 and I wonder what
spring changes I might need to make, since the Mopar electronic dist. I think, comes with some pretty light springs already? Joe's given me some cool info and some part #'s to
work with so I got nothin' to lose maybe something to gain. (o: ... I hope some of you are at least amused by all this if not confused ... -o:` (o: I can't help but think there's a missing
piece to this distributor puzzle? (o:
thanks again for any and all help with this stuff!
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>