Re: Survivor (was no subject)

Guess that doesn't count for my wagon. Its only got 15% of the interior lol.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary H.
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:33 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Survivor (was no subject)

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
caadfBTbOlZxua/Nexiderm

Kim,

Your Dart shunned from a Mopar display? Shame on those dudes!

Here is the short description from the Mopar Survivors:

"General Criteria: 25 years of age, 'unrestored original'. This requires
80% of the paint to be the factory applied, 80% of the interior to be
the factory installed, and 80% of the drivetrain to be the factory
installed.
http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2005/2005_mopar_survivors.html

We are lucky that Mel Major, the Mopar Surviviors coordinator, is a
early B body fan ('62 Ply.) and is a member of the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail
List Clubhouse. (Hi Mel!) He can get more details if you need 'em.

Gary H.

Kim wrote:

> Hi all...
>
> I was hoping to get some of your opinions........what classifies a car
> as a
> survivor? what are some of the criteria's ?
>
> The reason why I ask is because my car has been shunned from a display
> at a
> local mo par show without an explanation.
> Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Kim Wicks and her little black dart

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover Platinum Card and getâ
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadfzUbOlZxuf/DiscoverCard

----

----