Part needed: 61-62 Road Draft tube from a 225 Valiant or Lancer

Part needed: 61-62 Road Draft tube from a 225 Valiant or Lancer

Need a complete and undamaged road draft tube for a 225 slant-6 in a '61
Dodge Lancer. Definite interchange is '61-'62 Valiant and Lancer with 225
(170 draft tube is different, won't work). Probably also interchanges with
draft tube on full-size '60-'62 Dodge/Plymouth with 225.

Picture of tube needed is here:
http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmentid=4792

Just thought I'd ask and see if you have one.  A friend is doing a
restore on their Lancer and can't find this.  My 170 one is too short

Thanks!

Menko