Re: tell about your rear end

[AD removed for archives]
Buy any items from KMART from clothes to tool with a $500 Kmart
gift card. All you have to do is click on the link and recieve
your gift!
caadi1fbOyW3Na/RewardsVenue

Gary,

   That subject line looked like some of my e-mail
that goes to the bulk junk folder !   I haven't
changed the rear end out of 64 Fury yet, although I've
stuck back a 69 B body one to do that some day. I've
cut down a truck Dana 60 rear end to A body dimensions
for the 64 Savoy, but it hasn't been installed yet.

    Gary

--- "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
> Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
> Click below to register for FREE and start
> connecting!

caadkIXb3nTfUa/MeetingFriendsOnline

> Hello all,
>
> I'm gathering info to put up a Web page on the '62
> to '65 site.
>
> I'm looking for examples from people who have taken
> the complete
> drum-to-drum tapered rear unit out of their
> 1962-3-4-5 B Body and
> swapped in a later drum to drum out of a '65 and up
> B Body.
>
> What year drum-to-drum did you use and what car did
> you install it in?
> What problems/issues did you face doing that?
>
> Feel free to reply here, as this is a topic I think
> many people in the
> Clubhouse would find interesting.
>
> Thanks!
> Gary H.
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to
> keep!
> caadeMob3nTfUf/5
> Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
How would you like a Complimentary Kmart $500 GiftCard by
participating in our special promotion?
caadi1cbOyW3Nf/RewardsVenue

----

bOyW3N.