Re: Part needed: 61-62 Road Draft tube from a 225 Valiant or Lancer

Re: Part needed: 61-62 Road Draft tube from a 225 Valiant or Lancer

Neville,

I can only imagine how hard it is.  What's strange to me, is that
reproduction and original stuff for Valiants (as well as performance
parts) are almost always available down under when nobody here has
them.  Perhaps there's more of a market for 6 cylinders there than
here (gas cost?) and the valiant parts live on.  Examples: speaker
grille, tail light lenses, the ever-elusive front and rear window
moulding, 3 carb SU intakes, etc.  Its just different.  Valiants seem
to live happy lives down there ;-)

MJ