Re: A/C Install

Hey Tom, My 62 wagon had a under dash AC, that I removed a few years ago. I think
It was an after market one, the under dash part came dangerously close to my knee,
and the compressor was larger than normal because part of the power steering bracket
had been cut away or notched for clearance. A Friend of mine charged it up for me when
I got the Dart wagon. And it lasted for eight years. Still have it, maybe some day I'll put it back?
anyway if you want to ask me any thing about it, just let me know.
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>