Re: Part needed: 61-62 Road Draft tube from a 225 Valiant or Lancer

Re: Part needed: 61-62 Road Draft tube from a 225 Valiant or Lancer

Thanks I'd really appeciate it!  I have a list of a few more items
that I can send you to look for if you don't mind.  Gawd, just sitting
there...makes me drool.  If only!  I clearly live in the wrong part of
the country for old mopars sitting around.

MJ