From: Dennis [mailto:djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:14 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1964 Dodge 440 for sale

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...Were here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadkIXbV82soa/MeetingFriendsOnline

Where is it located?

"Hi all,

I got a e-mail note from the car's owner that his landlord is a cranky
type so he needs to move out his 1964 Dodge. $700 takes it. Pictures and
phone are on
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-dana64.html

Hope someone can save the car!

Thanks,
Gary H.

Dennis

'04 Ram Hemi

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover. Platinum Card and get
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus. reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadfzUbV82sof/DiscoverCard

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlpdbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.