To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: GM HEI

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlpdbUYx2xa/ProductTestPanel

In a message dated 3/30/2005 8:22:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Correct MJ, But half the fun of owning a early Mopar is carrying around the
extra ballast resister in the glove box. Just so you have it went the one on
the car goes out. And trust me, they always do at the must inappropiate time.
:-).
Dennis
Hey, Guys.
When you talk about the ballast resister, do you mean the thing that looks
like a condensor which is mounted alongside and connected to one of the
terminals of the coil? I've been calling it a condensor and can't find a replacement
for it from any of the parts stores locally. Straighten me out here, huh?
Thanks.
Paul

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlpbbUYx2xf/ProductTestPanel

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here. caadjGFbOyW3Nf/Permission Data -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.