Re: Shocks - KYB problem

I've had the KYB shocks on my 62 wagon for 5 or 6 years now
and still think they are a great improvement. the wagon stays
stuck to the road no more floating boat ride. I also remember
the guys that installed the rear shocks had to make some sort
of modification to the top part of the shock that involved welding
on a new mount or the old style mount or something like that?
sorry I can't remember back that far? but I do remember blowing out
2 sets of front shocks as soon as the Dodge hit the ground on one set.
I checked the part #'s and it turned out they were trying to put A body
shocks on my 62 B body Dodge Dart wagon. It seems no matter how
hard I try to explain how the 62's are the bigger body Dart, my effort falls
on deaf ears. no surprise there eh... (o:
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>