Latest '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet listings

Latest '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet listings

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOyW3Na/MeetingFriendsOnline

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

WANTED:

Wanted: driver's side door, rust and bondo free with no dents, in other
words a perfect door, for a 1962 Dodge Dart 2 door HT. I am told '62
Plymouth is same door. Please contact me at 219 405 1177 or at
70cuda@xxxxxxxxxxxx thanks for the help. Bob

FOR SALE

For Sale: 1962 Chrysler Newport 4dr. 361 v-8. Car is complete and rust
free. Missing antennae and 1 hubcap. New rebuilt power-brake booster,
and rebuilt power-steering pump. Engine runs and car drives well. All
original, push-button trans. California car. Interior could use a little
help, but perfectly useable. Excellent headliner. White exterior, plaid
blue seat inserts, black interior. All chrome is there, on car and in
excellent shape.  Asking $2200 but will entertain reasonable offers. Car
is located in Santa Monica, Ca.
call (310)666-0472 ask for G.

For Sale:  1964 Plymouth Belvedere, 2 door post, 426 w/ crossram, super
clean. Phone Chris at 509-967-3968

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start
your free 14-day trial today!
caadmZ2bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.