Vicki's got a new ride

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here.
caadlVxbOyW3Na/Permission Data

Congratulations to Vicki who drove in to the Spring Fling today in her
freshly painted nutmeg brown 62 Dart, after spending about half of the last 72 hours
working alongside and goading her past-the-deadline shop to get it ready for
the show in Van Nuys, CA.
Vicki's car, originally owned by her Great Grandmother, is within inches of
the completion of a full restoration.
And even though the shop didn't quite have enough time left, (at 5:00am this
morning!) to put on a few remaining trim pieces, Vicki brought it to the show,
surprisingly with most of her hair still in her head and a big smile on her
face.
After all this work, some owners would crown this a trailer queen and lock it
away.  Vicki's got the guts to make this her daily driver.
Good job, Vicki! It's beautiful. I bet Granny is smiling down on you.
Paul
P.S. to Vicki:
I had to leave early. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know if you got a ribbon.

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.