Re: trans

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I have a rebuilt 727 with a shift kit and the 5.0 kickdown lever with less
than 1000 miles on it I'll sell for $300.00. It has a new torque converter that
 goes with it also. It is a standard full automatic shift valve body.
Anyone in the midwest that may be interested contact me off line for any
other information.
This tranny was behind the poly engine I pulled out of my 64 Plymouth. It
has the adapter at the rear for the slip joint driveshaft, which I have  also.
I live in Toledo, Ohio. And it would have to be picked up here.

Bill C.

[AD removed for archives]
Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
caadlCpbOyW3Nf/Web Detective

----

bOyW3N.