Re: trans

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!=20
=
caadlVDbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel=20

Here's a excellent link that a fellow group member contributed about=20 rebuilding the torqueflite 727! step by step, very cool! <http://www.yetanotherdomain.org/64dodge/transmission/rebuildsteps.html>

Schuyler V. Wrobel
  Artist & Illustrator