From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: junkyard elec. distributor?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:48:42 -0700

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadlVDb6eGsBa/ProductTestPanel

So one thing I know I want to do on my little 273 for a bit better
reliability and mpg is an electronic ignition setup.
   Do i need to order a Mopar performance kit or can I find what I need
   at a junkyard.I would really like a junkyard find, and remember this
   is a street car, not looking to win any races so i dont need the
   cutting edge.
     Theres  318s all over the place here from all sorts of years. What
     should I look for? Years, advances, etc.
  How can I tell if a distributor is worn out before I buy it at the
  yard?
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5b6eGsBf/MeetingFriendsOnline

----

[AD removed for archives]
Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We?re here to help. Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
caadmZ5bOyW3Nf/MeetingFriendsOnline

----

bOyW3N.