To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: Toyota alternator swap

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbUYx2xa/ProductTestPanel

Dave,

What kind of EFI are you working on?  My never-ending Stromberg crises
has me thinking of fuel injection for a long time.  The Weiand
single-four intake is begging to have port injectors installed.  A
competent fuel injection shop would have to move the power brake fitting
somewhere, perhaps in the middle, behind the carb flange.  While this
manifold might not have ideal fuel distribution to the cylinders with a
carb, its single-plane design is great for port fuel injection, where it
just has to deliver air.  At least, I think it would be.

My friend tells me to just go ahead with a throttle body unit, and that
will be close enough with less cost and headaches.  Is that true?  He has
a 90ish Impala police car, 350 throttle body EFI.  It starts like a
dream, and is smooth as glass.  But, surely, port fuel injection makes
more power?

Holley has such a kit.  You have to find your own 8 injectors, and have
somebody install them in your manifold of choice.  But I salivate over
the 1,000 cfm four barrel throttle body that comes with the kit!

Thanks,

Sean Bolter

[AD removed for archives]
Investigate just about anyone and anything with Web Detective!
caadlCmbUYx2xf/Web Detective

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Is your PC running slow? Try a FREE PC Health Check today! caadlCkbOyW3Nf/PC Health Check -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.