Re: '64 Hemi Belvedere

[AD removed for archives]
Is your PC running slow? Try a FREE PC Health Check today!
caadlCkbOyW3Na/PC Health Check

After seeing this car in person I do have some questions. I thought that all
the hemi cars had single headlights in 64, this one has dual. The following is the
claim of the seller:
1 of 11 only hardtop?
Original Interior, paint (80%), drivetrain, under carriage,
build sheet, Invoice and title, Hemi, steel car.

Meacum has a disclaimer that all info is provided by the seller.
Seller also state "Galen Govier reviewed" what that means is beyond me.

Car was generally speaking rather tired looking, couldn't get close since the
show had all the vehicles roped off.

Going to be interesting to see what it sells for when it goes across the block.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Walters" <whdavid@xxxxxxxxx>