From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: block sleeving
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:17:15 -0700

ahh now heres a topic I dont recall us ever talking about! Whats the official word on sleeving? I was looking at this 360 that came with my small block 727 and wondered if a sleeve would save it. It had dropped a valve and the piston exploded and busted a chunk out of the cylinder wall. The block has never been bored . Chuck it? OR save it? Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

----

----

bOyW3N.