Newest '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet lsitings

Newest '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet lsitings

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get?
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadlRMbOyW3Na/DiscoverCard

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

For sale, 1963 Plymonth Fury, 4 door, Golden Commando 383, power
steering, power brakes, power windows, bench seat with fold down
armrest, Fender skirts, orginal paint, glass, runs and drives, Automatic
Trans. Car shows 69000 miles. Can Emailpictures. Contact me at
Funkhouserjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx   Can deliver to Carlisle Pa in July. $5000

For sale: 1964 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door. Poly 318, auto. Car ran when
parked. Kept in closed shed. As far as I know car is all
origanal. Biege, trunk mat, jack, all in place, origanal hubcaps.
Contact me at funkhouserjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e-mail pictures.Car is in
West Virginia. $1500.

1964 Dodge Dart for sale.  The Dodge is a California car and started out
as a six. The original owner converted it to a V-8 but I am not sure if
the engine is a 273 or a 318. The original owner was our neighbor and he
gave the car to my son about 12 years ago, my son drove it until
1997-1998, at which time it was still running but there were leaks from
the rear seal and the A/T.  I had plans to restore it but unfortunately
we have moved into a community where the rules are not especially 'car
restoration' friendly and I already have one that is 'in process'.
Pictures available for interested parties.  I also have the wheel covers
and headlight rims but someone already got the gas cap. Asking $1,500.
Joe Hastie  310.771.6067

WANTED

Wanted: 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II station wagon. Phil.
saplletta@xxxxxxx

Wanted: all exterior and interior trim for a 1965 Plymouth Satellite 2
door. Thanks, Rick 207.692.3039 or Hemi4speed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Parts wanted for 1965 Dodge Dart Convertible wanted. Interior and
exterior, Steering column, Antenna, Vent covers, Chrome.
Please email me a emartella@xxxxxxxxxxx or call 510-326-3604

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadlVFbOyW3Nf/Sharebuilder

----

bOyW3N.