To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Don Dulmage" <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: Derrick

hi don ,

thanks for the great info.

do you or anyone know where i might find one of the regulators with the "old look" but with modern guts?

thanks to all.

On Apr 27, 2005, at 8:00 AM, Don Dulmage wrote:

It is the regulator.that does this usually. it is NOT the ballast resistor for sure.
A switch to an electronic replacement regulator which are available from some sources nd look stock wil probably put an enf d to the problem. Bouncing brushes. just about worn ) in the alternator could also do it but I would be going for the regulator myself. (Been there already with the same problem
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

========================================================== Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather, sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all at a price you can afford to pay! Click now! caaa9eYbOyW3Nf/TopOffers ========================================================== ---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

bOyW3N.