Re: Mopar electronic conversion kit with distributor

Re: Mopar electronic conversion kit with distributor

there's some interesting info on the Mopar electronic distributor and conversion at this link
<http://www.4secondsflat.com/a688specs.html>

hope it helps Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>