From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:35 AM
Subject: RE: weird 340 problem?

[AD removed for archives]
Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get.
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
caadtrVbUYx5na/DiscoverCard

Hum. The mystery is how oil gets to coat the inside of the tailpipes
without any blue smoke coming out. There's no cat converter to mask
burned oil smoke in this case. No smoke sounds like the oil is getting
into the exhaust without encountering spark, and "the oil is coming from
the engine as  the crankcase was almost empty" indicates a lot of  oil
evading spark.

Gary H.

Ben Jr. Morgan wrote:
> Check the umbrella seals on the valve stems. I had a small block that
> did this once, and some one had over revved it pushing up the umbrella
> seals, when this happens, you might as well replace them. Perhaps your
> friend over revved it with the new equipment ;)

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox!
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68%. Click
here to start looking younger today!
caadslIbUYx5nf/Nexiderm

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 75% on luxury bed & bath! Luxury sheets, duvets,
down comforters, plush towels & more woven from the finest
materials -- 400, 600, 1000 thread count & more from $29.99!
caadt4AbOyW3Nf/SmartBargains

----

bOyW3N.