Re: Max Wedge heater hoses

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadslIbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

 There are a couple of folks selling new Max Wedge heater hoses on
> eBay.
> They have a 90 degree angle on one end and the hoses are approx. 6
> ft.
> long.  Some time ago one of our members mentioned that he had bought
>
> hoses like that at his local D-C dealer.  He thought they were used
> on
> the rear heater for a van.  I went to our local dealer today, and
> they
> weren't able to find them listed.  If you know the D-C part number
> or
> vehicle that these hoses fit, please contact me off line.  Thanks in
>
> advance for your help...Brian

Brian,
 You can ask the parts man at Pep-Boys or Autozone if they would let you
look through their stock. I found heater hoses with the 90 degree ends
but not 6 foot long, more like 4 1/2'. If you can use them without the
Mopar logo.  Tom in Dallas

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadtaFbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.