MP Camshaft numbers book?

Anyone have a reference guide for MP cams?  I have an MP cam that I
have no info on.  Its got a 6 digit number stamped on it either 860410
or 869410 (can't tell for sure).  other /6 guys also confirmed that
their cams had the same markings as mine, and a 6 digit number that
doesn't correpond to the 7 digit part number.

So I'm hoping to decode this without putting it in a block to measure
lift and duration.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!  Here are some pics:
http://www.camimenko.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=cam