Re: 60-63 or Parts Book owners...please help!

Re: 60-63 or Parts Book owners...please help!

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They can fix you up with one.

Jimmy

Menko Johnson wrote:

I looked on Y1's website, and they didn't have any thing listed for
that far back.  I saw a 64-66 one, but considering that its supposedly
different, I dind't want to get stuck with the wrong one.  I'll give
them a call.

Thanks

MJ