From: Gary Wilson [mailto:MOPAR413@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:19 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New alternator for my '62 Dart

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadtaKbOPf6na/Sharebuilder

Do you have the electronic regulator??? If so they get the later model
altonator.

MOPAR413 (Gary) 64 Polora 500

caaa9eYbOPf6nf/TopOffers
----