Re: Pay Pal Scam

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbOyW3Na/TopOffers

its getting so bad , i noticed every timeI upgrade something on my ebay
account, like when I opened a sellers account, then when i addded
paypal, then when i upgraded to a Premier Paypal account, or when I
added direct pay, i would get hit within a few days with these" if u
dont , blah blah blah u are in danger of having your account closed."
    Its so unreal , how /where do these people live inside my computer
    that they know every move i make.
   I have got pretty good at identifying them immediately, I always hit
   reply and say something like, " I know youre a fake, why dont u get a
   real job, i hope u get caught someday you ?^^%$&&^&*^ scumbag".
   Its really sad.
   My sister and  her husband recently got hit,  4500  dollars
   disappeared from their bank account overnight.
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

----

bOyW3N.