Re: Plymouth wiring diagrams on the net

Guys,

I know that MM had a long article on how to fix this, and here's one
for A bodies, but I believe it applies to B bodies as well.
http://slantsix.org/articles/instrument-reg/instrument_reg.htm

Ehrenberg's article had all kinds of electrical wizardry you could
perform I'll have to find it at home.  Oh wait, no its packed.  Argh.
Anyone else recall this article?

MJ