RE: Plymouth wiring diagrams on the net

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadz4ebOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Yup. I recall the Ehrenberg article. But another guy took 'berg's fix
one step further. I have a link to the article from the 62-65 Tech Tips
page in the "Solid state update for a MoPar Instrument Cluster Voltage
Regulator" link, which leads to
http://members.aol.com/moparnuts/modify.htm .

Gary H.

Menko Johnson wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I know that MM had a long article on how to fix this, and here's one
> for A bodies, but I believe it applies to B bodies as well.
> http://slantsix.org/articles/instrument-reg/instrument_reg.htm
>
> Ehrenberg's article had all kinds of electrical wizardry you could
> perform I'll have to find it at home.  Oh wait, no its packed.  Argh.
> Anyone else recall this article?
>
> MJ

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadAcrbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.