To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:43 PM
Subject: Anyone have an extra 904/727 transmission pan?

Hello everyone,

In the midst of my engine swap, I have discovered that both of my
transmissions are from 1962, and have external filters instead of the
dacron filter in the pan.  My new trans had its metal screen filter
replaced with a dacron one, BUT it does not have the corresponding
stamped "well" to accomodate the thicker filter.  Thus, oil is kept
from getting to the rear pump because the filter is stuck up against
the pan.  I was hoping someone out there would have one with the
circular depression or well in it they could send to me.  I've tried
in vain to find a stock style one around, the only ones I've found are
chrome plated, etc and far more than I want.

Thanks!

MJ

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadAckbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.