Latest '62 to '65 Swap Meet additions

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadz4ebOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanted

Wanted: I'm looking for my 1963 Dodge Polara 500 I sold at spring fling
1998; the 500 was blue and white, Cal lic IAV 145 and vin # 6432200365.
call Ray @ 818 830-1136

Parts wanted: 1963 aluminium hood and scoop for 1963 max wedge Plymouth,
Contact Mark:mmiku@xxxxxxx or (602) 738-5196

Parts Wanted:  for 1965 Plymouth Belvedere, the 2 chrome pieces on the
rear below the trunk and between the tail lights.
Contact me @ shadow72962@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge Dart 2dr hardtop for sale: 318 with auto pushbutton, solid
car, runs and drives good. Send your e-mail address to:
gtx_gts1969@xxxxxxxxx for pictures or call 253-273-2419. $6,500.00 and
car is located in Tacoma, WA area.

For sale: a set of right and left 1963 Plymouth Fury fenders with all
light bezels and moldings. Also I have a set of right and left doors
with glass and all moldings for the 1963 2 door Plymouth Fury. I also
have all the glass for the entire car. I also have a 1963 deck lid and a
red 1963 push button dash, and many other parts. All of the sheet metal
has minor surface rust but no rot holes, so if any of y?all are
interested please call me at 724 483 8140 or email me back at
trainman@xxxxxx

1964 parts for sale: Downflow radiator with built in trans cooler, good
shape. Front drum brakes complete with hubs. Original intake manifold
for 413 c.i., original air cleaner assembly. contact
new1964yorker@xxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadAckbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.