competition eng shocks

i got my first good runs on the comp eng 90/10 front
shocks, and i am sad to say there was no difference in
my 60' times over the kyb shocks that were on before.

though i couldn't feel it, some pictures were showing
the wheels coming off the ground with the comp shocks,
i guess this leaves the question of whether it is
worth lifting the car without a gain in performance.

i haven't taken the car for any long drives with these
shocks on yet, but it is impressive on the street when
you give it a little hit and the front end jumps up
:-)

happy motoring
tom
65 satellite