I saw a Mopar today

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadGKXbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

 Man oh man did I see a beauty today, never saw one in the  flesh
 before. it was a 1963  chrysler 300. It was a two door hardtop, all
 white with nice shiny chrome and some cragars. Man , was it beautiful,
 sitting all alone on the street corner for sale. i didnt even bother to
 stop, I knew it would just kick off several days of obsessive thinking.
 But man oh man, Beautiful, never seen one in real life before, what a
 weird l0oking car.
   i really think i should have been born a  rich mans son, or gotten
   rich like that bill gates guy- I would have a Mopar for every day of
   the year.
   neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

                          unladen european swallow

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadGKZbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.