Project Update

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadHlxbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

In case anyone is interested ... spent 2 solid days on the Fury this
weekend, installing the front disc brakes from SSB.  Since starting the
front-end rebuild last fall, the car's actually sitting on four tires
for the first time in almost a year.

Can't say enough about the various folks at Just Suspension, SSBC, and
Fine Lines.  Between the three companies and this club, it's been more
than a pleasure.  Have a few odds and ends to complete before I am going
to turn it around and start tearing the rear apart.

I do have a nagging issue, however, if anyone can help.  I am not able
to tighten the nut on one of my lower control arm pivot pins.  I had
hoped that once I lowered the car, it would be possible, but the entire
pin is spinning in the control arm.  Perhaps I slathered too much gooey
on the poly bushing when I installed it (?).  Any thoughts?

Gary ... I have some pics if you are interested in adding them to the
WIP section on my car ...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadHlFbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.