Re: Fish held hostage by lawmen

I would contact Galen Govier and discuss this matter
with him. I am sure he could help you with some kind
of documentation on this issue.  Lyle in Montana

--- roger langley <roadstar15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you
> please. Click here!

caadHlsbWlKi3a/GrocerySpree

> Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
> No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
> Cash in you account Overnight!

caadHk3bOHAjaa/911PaydayAdvance

> I have 4 65 A Bodies and 1 65 B Body and there's not
> a rivet to be seen
> holding the VIN plates on any of them.
> Don

caadHlsbOyFyta/GrocerySpree

> > Check with the early valiant and barracuda club I
> OWN A 1964 BARRACUDA AND
> > MY ARE THE SAME WAY

caadHk3bOBxGGa/911PaydayAdvance

> > I'm trying to help a gentleman who's 1964
> Barracuda has gotten impounded
> > under false assumptions.
> >
> > Can anyone provide some sources that
> >
> > 1) prove 1964 Mopar vin plates were not held on by
> rivets but by another
> > method and
> >
> > 2) prove that the data plates used both stamped
> and pressed pressed in
> > letters and numbers.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gary H.
> >
> > Details of the Barracuda behind bars are below:
> >

> >> Wyoming law requires that VIN numbers from out of
> state require
> >> verification by a police officer prior to title
> transfer. I pulled
> >> my car down to the police station to get the VIN
> confirmed and they
> >> impounded it because there were no rivets
> affixing the serial number
> >> plate to the door post. The police have an
> instruction manual for
> >> how to confirm a serial number. One of the
> requirements is that
> >> "rivets are intact". Well, I don't think 1964
> Barracudas had
> >> rivets. I think they all have two holes and two
> tiny spot welds
> >> holding the VIN plate to the car.
> >
> >> The police also have a problem with the fact that
> the first V4 are
> >> stamped into the plate and the rest are pressed
> in. They also
> >> checked with some national law enforcement
> organization that
> >> specializes in car VIN numbers. The folks in that
> >> office aren't aware of anything without rivets or
> stamped numbers
> >> either. (But then they also report that all
> vehicles require a
> >> minimum of 17 characters in a VIN)
> >
> >> The police have run the serial number and found
> that it is a clear
> >> number but they don't believe that it is proper
> for my car. I also
> >> own another '64 Barracuda that has no rivets and
> has the V4 stamped
> >> but they won't use it as an example to clear my
> new project. (They
> >> almost wanted to impound it!
> >
> >> Any help you could provide would be greatly
> appreciated....
> >
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> > Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on
> this!

caadHlCbOBxGGf/ProductTestPanel

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person --
> > directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car
> transactions and
> > negotiations
> > as well as other personal messages only to the
> intended recipient, not to
> > the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy,
> > reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to Mopar
> > topic. Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:

> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> > Take movies and games anywhere with a Free
> Playstation Portable!

caadHlFbOyFytf/ProductTestPanel

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person --
> > directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car
> transactions and
> > negotiations as well as other personal messages
> only to the intended
> > recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address.
> This practice will protect
> > your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and
> fine tune the content
> > signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on
> this!

caadHlCbOHAjaf/ProductTestPanel

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person. I.e.,
> send
=== message truncated ===