gauges? drill bits?

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadHlsbOyW3Na/GrocerySpree

trying to do some adjustments on my carb from my shop manual.
   some measurements say  to insert a ( for example) 11/32 bit to
   measure a proper gap, OK, I can handle that -
    but then in other adjustment they might say  to insert a   #42.
   In one illustration they show one, a flat  blade type thing, and the
   guy is  inserting it between the choke plate and the air horn.
   what exactly are these numbered thingamajiggers called , and is there
   any simple conversion of  #'s into an sae measurement  so I dont have
   to go and buy a whole set of the above mentioned thingamajiggers.
  Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different?

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.