Re: Spare Tire Bolt qusestion

it is exactly 9" from the bottom of the hook to the
top of the thread, it has a "rectangular" hook, i
thought i had gotten rid of all my old parts, but i
overlooked the jack in the corner of the garage, i
wonder what other wonders are right in front of me :-)

tom
65 satellite

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs