Re: Curiousity under the rear seat back cushion

Re: Curiousity under the rear seat back cushion

Thanks Bill, that's wonderful info.  Very cool to know.  I was hoping
that people would be able to make better sense of it.

the number under the 67-68 is the number 6.  Any idea what that means?

MJ

Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx