To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 11:54 PM
Subject: steel wool

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your odds and detect winning patterns. Access the best kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use! caadOubbUYx2xa/Lottery Vault -------------------------------------------------------------------

on my interior headliner trim and  interior front/rear windows trim the
chrome is broken out like acne with little rust speckles coming out in
places
  of course it needs rechromed but "for now" how can i scrub that off
  without scratcing up the chrome finish?
 i wondered aBOUT  steel wool?
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

                         unladen european swallow

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobUYx2xf/911PaydayAdvance

----

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Pringles Survey. Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year supply of Pringles
Hurry, limited time only!
caadQmnbOyW3Nf/Chip Survey

----

bOyW3N.