To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 7:58 PM
Subject: 1965 interior lights

This might seem like a rather simple question. I have a 65 Coronet 500 convertible. One of the rear interior lights near the floor has a burned out bulb. I just got the car and I am wondering how to get to the bulb. The simple way of popping the lense off doesn't seem possible and there are no screws holding it in place. Can anyone out there help me before I crack a lense or something? Thanks

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Pringles Survey. Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year supply of Pringles
Hurry, limited time only!
caadQmnbOyW3Nf/Chip Survey

----

bOyW3N.