Re: 1965 interior lights

[AD removed for archives]
caadOuabOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Your guess is correct. The chrome bezel pops off the bracket. The bracket is square and held to the panel by two screws.

There are repops on the lens but removing them may be challenge since the chrome tabs that hold the lens and backing plate in the chrome bezel could snap off or the chrome flake off. I'm figuring to break out the lens, use a drimel tool to cut the backing plate around the tab, remove the backing plate, install the new lens, bevel the cut out out on the backing plate, replace the backing plate then rotate the bracket plate into place. Piece of cake right?

   Akron Don
   '65 Satellite Convert Debuting at Norwalk in September.

drodgers2003@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

This might seem like a rather simple question. I have a 65 Coronet 500 convertible. One of the rear interior lights near the floor has a burned out bulb. I just got the car and I am wondering how to get to the bulb. The simple way of popping the lense off doesn't seem possible and there are no screws holding it in place. Can anyone out there help me before I crack a lense or something? Thanks

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your odds and detect winning patterns. Access the best kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!

----

bOyW3N.