RE: Woodward Dream Cruise

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Coming back from the Nat's on Saturday afternoon, we came down Woodward
on our way home and the cruisers were out, 1 week early!
Cool! Seen 2 nice 63 Dodges at the corner of Woodward and Sq. Lake at
what looked like the beginning of a car show for that evening. A black
one and a red one, both really nice!
Anybody own one of these from this list?

DoobieKPB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Jim,
> What a great idea & offer. Count me in also. I live in the 12 mile &
> I-75
> area of Royal Oak.
> If I can help in any way give me a shout. Email me offline and  I'll
> give you
> my cell phone number. Always to help fellow members.
> Kurt Baker
> 65 Fury
> Royal Oak, Mi.

Garry Penn
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, WIP (Work in Progress)
64 Belvedere 2dr Sd, Parts Car
66 Belvedere Wagon (Finally a running car)

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadOvHbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.