Re: 318 parts needed

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I took my 64 Poly apart and have most of the parts off it. It had power steering so I'm sure I have the brackets. I haven't had time yet to get things cleaned up but I do have an almost new clutch fan I'll sell right now. I'd like to get the rest of the parts cleaned up before I advertise them. I'm keeping the crank as I'm informed by Mr. Pavlovich that it has the same measurements as a 340.
I still have the block and heads but they are sitting in a field right now.
Gary, are you still interested in the cam that cam out of the motor?
The motor mounts are like new also along with the pan, valve covers etc. I plan on trying to get things cleaned up by next week If anyone is interested, e-mail me offline and tell me what you need off the motor. We can work out a deal.

Bill C.
64 Sport Fury, 493 cubes
Max Wedge clone
05 Rumble Bee