HP figures

I'm sure if I'm wrong in my assumption and
understanding of what made and still does, the Hemi so
good was it huge valves and its ability to inhale and
exhale large volumes of air. The hemispherical heads
also allowed for more complete combustion. They still
scare a lot of Bowties and blue ovals. JM2CW.

Dennis

--- Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I believe the Hp figures were pretty accurate.
> After all this was during the HP race.
> A race hemi I am sure was good for 500 hp but we are
> talking about a street hemi.

Dennis

'04 Ram Hemi